We are happy to have magnetic stimulation as therapeutic tool
Latest research has shown, that rTMS releases Oxytocin. This could be the machanism why autistic symptoms improve.
For children with severe symptoms we recommend an initial intensive treatment in our outpatient practice for a period of 2 to 4 weeks with daily sessions of rTMS.
- Oxytocin improves animal behaviors and ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammation in autistic mice
- Effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on children with low-function autism
- rTMS neuromodulation improves electrocortical functional measures of information processing and behavioral responses in autism
- Non-invasive brain stimulation for children with autism spectrum disorders: a short term outcome study
- Assessing and stabilizing aberrant neuroplasticity in autism spectrum disorde: the potential role of transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in autism spectrum disorder: Challenges, promise, and roadmap for future research
- Effects of weekly low-frequency rTMS on autonomic measures in children with autism spectrum disorders